Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Keeping Baby Healthy: Sterilizers for Baby Bottles, Nipples, Etc

I think that it is good to have a sterilizer for baby bottles, nipples, etc. to help keep the new baby healthy. Babies have little resistance to germs, so it's a good idea to keep their things nice and clean and
sterile. There are sterilizers on the market, that can help you to keep all those bottles, nipples, etc. nice and clean and free from germs. I think it's a good idea to buy a sterilizer and have peace of mind. There are many products to buy for babies, and think that a sterilizer is among the most important of all. When we are caring for a new baby, I think that cleanliness should be observed at all times. A new little baby needs all the love and care that we can provide. I decided to see what I could find in sterilizers for baby bottles, nipples, etc. to help keep the baby healthy.

I found the Phillips Avent 1Q24 Steam Sterilizer that sells for $62.52. This great steam sterilizer can sterilize in 6 minutes. In mode 1, the contents of the sterilizer can be kept sterile for up to 6 hours. In mode 2, the contents can be kept sterile for up to 24 hours. It will accommodate up to 6-9oz. Advent bottles. It has sound alerts, digital display, and an electronic countdown. It measures 9 x 12.6 x 9". It is very easy to use. All you have to do is pour in water, set the mode, and the sterilizer will do all the rest. I think this sounds like a very nice sterilizer, and I think that many parents would like this one to help keep their baby healthy.

I found the First Years Soothie Microwave Sterilizer that sells for $20.18. This helpful sterilizer will hold up to 4 complete bottles. It has a color change indicator, and a steam release valve on the lid top. There is a removable drying rack, and handles on the sides that can act as pouring spouts. It measures 11 x 6.5 x 10.2", and weighs 1.8 lbs. This sterilizer will fit into most standard size microwave ovens. I think that it is very nice that you can sterilize with your microwave oven. I think many people would like this one, and I think it would help to keep the new baby healthy.

I found the Nursery Sanitizer By Germ Guardian that sells for $69.99. This sterilizer reaches a sanitizing temperature that can kill 99.9% per the germs. It takes just 30 minutes to do this. If you put in toys,
pacifiers, etc. there will be no fading. It won't melt plastic or any rubber products. You can also sanitize breast pump attachments with this helpful sanitzer. I think this is a great sterilizer, too and I think it would hard to choose which to buy. If you are interested in sterilizers for baby bottles, nipples, etc. to help keep baby healthy, I am sure you can find many more on the internet.

Read more article about Baby Bottle Sterilizer. You can find more article in http://babybottlesterilizers.net

No comments:

Post a Comment